PinView can check the GPIO status. While PinView detects an abnormal status, PinView will mark the pin number in red color. There are five situation that PinView will mark the abnormal pin.
(1) The current leakage for GPIO pin.
(2) The value of setting register of multi-function pin is undefined.
(3) The clock source of peripheral device is unavailable.
(4) The baud rate setting of UART device exceeds the valid range.
(5) The pre-scale register setting of PWM device is invalid.
The chip enters the power down mode, but the power consumption is higher than excepted.
(1) PA0 GPIO is output High and the logic on PA0 is Low.
GPIOA_DOUT = 1 means PA0 is output High.
GPIOA_PIN = 0 means chip detect the PA0 logic is Low. (Real pin logic)
(2) PA1 is output Low and the logic on PA1 is High.
GPIOA_DOUT = 0 means PA1 is output Low.
GPIOA_PIN = 1 means chip detect the PA1 logic is High. (Real pin logic)
(3) PA2 is output High and the logic on PA2 is Low.
GPIOA_DOUT = 1 means PA2 is output High.
GPIOA_PIN = 0 means chip detect the PA2 logic is Low. (Real pin logic)
(4) PA3 is output Low and the logic on PA3 is High.
GPIOA_DOUT = 0 means PA3 is output Low.
GPIOA_PIN = 1 means chip detect the PA3 logic is High. (Real pin logic)