Platform resource link: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/products/app ... _locale=en
BSP link: https://github.com/OpenNuvoton/N9H30_emWin_NonOS
BSP contains tool and pre-built binaries: http://www.nuvoton.com/hq/products/appl ... urcePage=Y
Sample code brief: emWin Multiple Buffers with PNG decode sample
IDE and tool-chain: Keil professional and ARMCC5
1. need SD card for NK-N9H30 and micro SD card for RDK-N9H30.
2. copy "\SampleCode\emWin_SimpleDemo_MultipleBuffer\Application\*.png" to SD/micro SD card.
3. utilize "\SampleCode\emWin_SimpleDemo_MultipleBuffer\Application\GUIConf.c and LCDConf.c".
4. binary file to hex, please refer "\SampleCode\emWin_SimpleDemo_MultipleBuffer\Application\README.txt".
5. png library link https://forum.segger.com/index.php/Thre ... -PNG-file/
6. png source "\SampleCode\emWin_SimpleDemo_MultipleBuffer\Application\V548".
Please note that to run the sample code we need to download the latest version of N9H30 BSP from OpenNuvoton.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests