Questions about NuBrick

Prima

16 Jun 2017, 16:51

Sorry Pak Prima just replied again. Thursday-Saturday I had duty as a robot contest referee.

For connection to Arduino IDE still fail and I have already changed to IDE 1.6.8.

Related to your question, we initially used all the files in the link you shared.

According to the instructions. However, when we try to self-program the board always fails. One of the things that keil has limited capacity, but in the user manual only mention keil. We certainly learn from scratch by recompiling "play" files that are already available on the link provided. Since the compile fails we continue to try other alternatives with arduino IDE. This solution we try because we do not have a paid KEIL.

Thus our comments. Frankly the information on the Nuvoton website is sometimes very limited so that it is difficult for us, especially students, if we will use the board.

Later afternoon I will try with windows PC, hopefully there is a progress. Thank you for the response.

Sorry to bother you.

Prima

16 Jun 2017, 17:11

Good Morning Mr Prima,

Sorry to interrupt again. Thursday (this time I invite 1 other lecturer) have tried to use CooCox and successfully compile the file. However when download always fails (see attachment). When we tried with NUC140 board it has no problem.

Please advise. Already 3 weeks stack.
Attachments
Nu Brick.JPG
Nu Brick.JPG (166.23 KiB) Viewed 23423 times

Prima

16 Jun 2017, 17:14

Good Day Pak Prima,

I'm Almira, a UII lecturer colleague of Mr. RM Sisdarmanto Adinandra. I was asked by Mr. Nandra to try NuBrick. We used to program using CooCox, CoSmart and CoIDE features for Nuvoton based ARM M0 (NUC140). So far there is no problem .. To download we use Direct CoIDE. So far we have not used Keil because we have not found a license link for education. Once I discussed with NEXT SYSTEM because I had gotten training there. However, it turns out the related parties are also not familiar with NuBrick ..
Thank you..

Best Regards,
Almira Budiyanto,S.Si.,M.Eng.
Lecturer of Electrical Engineering Department

Faculty of Industrial Technology
Universitas Islam Indonesia (UII)
Jl.Kaliurang km.14,5 Yogyakarta
Telp. (0274) 895287

Prima

16 Jun 2017, 17:15

Good Afternoon Mr Almira Budiyanto,

Thank you for the information.
What is the name of the program / code downloaded to NuMaker Brick and NUC140?

Do you use the Numaker brick platform, which we suggested earlier (in the red box below)?

Who is NEXT SYSTEM?
Attachments
NuBrick Platform.png
NuBrick Platform.png (158.39 KiB) Viewed 23423 times

Prima

16 Jun 2017, 17:17

Dear Pak Prima,

https://developer.mbed.org/teams/Nuvoto ... k-example/

I try to download this program from link above ...
But it seems the problem is not in the program, but its connection ..
Because the board seems not detected ..

Next System is one of the training institutes that hold nuvoton training..
thank you..

Best Regards,
Almira Budiyanto,S.Si.,M.Eng.
Lecturer of Electrical Engineering Department

Faculty of Industrial Technology
Universitas Islam Indonesia (UII)

• Information