Nuvoton’s Smart Toilet solution uses the NUC029 series microcontroller; its main chip NUC029LDE/SDE is based on the 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0 core (basic frequency 50 MHz, 68 KB Flash, 8 KB SRAM, industrial grade operating voltage 2.5V ~ 5.5V and operating temperature -40°C ~ 105°C), and embedded rich peripheral resources (8 12-bit ADC, 4 UART, SPI, I2C and PWM, etc.) so that functions can be added flexibly. Its advantages include high performance and low power consumption.
- Automatic sensing to control functions such as lighting, cover-lifting, heating, cleaning, drying, flushing and deodorizing.
- Flexible display method: LCD segment code or TFT LCD color screen display.
- Optional wireless remote control to make control more convenient
- The main control microcontroller has 4 UART to connect to multiple function modules.
- Optional heating module for the heating function or control directly with the main control to reduce cost.