[M031/M032] I2C and SPI ISP Bridge

chhsieh3

04 Jan 2022, 09:48

• Application: This example code demonstrates how to run I2C/ SPI interface ISP Bridge in the M031/M032 series microcontroller.
  • BSP Version: M031 Series CMSIS BSP V3.01.001
  • Hardware: NuMaker-M032SE Ver1.3
The Nuvoton 8-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers all provide two internal program memory blocks, APROM and LDROM. APROM usually stores user code, and LDROM generally stores boot code of In-System-Programming (ISP). A general operating procedure is that LDROM program receives user code and then updates user code into APROM through software register control to achieve the In-System Programming (ISP) function.

For the convenience of programming user code into APROM, the microcontroller is pre-programmed with the standard ISP code in LDROM before shipping from factory. User can directly program APROM through ISP in a friendly way. The ISP code supports the I2C/SPI interface, but the personal computer does not support this interface. This example code demonstrates how to run the I2C/SPI interface ISP Bridge in the M031/M032 series microcontroller.

You can download the sample code at https://www.nuvoton.com/resource-downlo ... 1230191544
Nuvoton

• Information